Silicon Carbide heat exchangers
Silicon carbide is one of the high performance materials available for heat exchangers. SiC is completely impervious without the need for resin impregnation. SiC heat exchangers are resistant to harsh environement such as strong acids, bases and chlorinated organics such as sulphuric acid, phosphoric acid, HF, NaOH, HCl...
- Excellent thermal conductivity of SiC
- Efficient heat transfer
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High erosion resistance
- Unique anticorrosive solution
- Design acc. International standard (ASME, AS, PED...).
- Gasket free design available.
- Compactness of the heat exchanger
- Long-time life
- Cost effective solution.
- Local service