Services and maintenance
Testing on receipt
- Pressure testing of Heat Exchangers / Equipment after delivery to ensure no damage during transport.
Testing prior to installation
- If unit has been in storage for a long period of time, pressure test prior to installation.
Supervision of installation
- Supervise lifting into place. Ensure that pipework is fully supported and PTFE Bellows (if fitted) are installed correctly
- Make pipework connections. Carryout final pressure test after installation.
- Visual inspection of gaskets, gland packing, bolting and springs
- Replace springs on a annual basis
- Identify installed units / spares holding, with a view to standardisation of units / spares
- Predict “end of life” and recommendations for replacements
ACE Teeside office
Durham Lane Industrial Park
T: +44 1642 793 319