The unique combination of Mersen expertise in cc composite, graphite and high temperature insulation for high temperature furnace construction.
Graphite and CC composite materials
High temperature insulation for high temperature furnace construction
In collaboration with specialised ISO 9001 and 14001 certified workshops, our engineering teams can design solutions in accordance with your unique technical requirements.
Heat treatment: applications
Furnace heating elements
- Iso-moulded fine grain grades 1940 and 2191
- Extruded grade 6507 graphite
High temperature fixation
- Grade A412 Carbon/Carbon composite fasteners.
Furnace structural elements in Graphite or CFC
- Shelf, basket, furnace floor with gas inlet made of grade AM252.
- Composite cylinder (Grade A252)
- Very large diameter CALCARB® CBCF insulation, thanks to barrel stave construction.
Thermal protection and hot spot diffusion
- PAPYEX® and ISOLOR® flexible graphite solutions
GS Teesside office
Durham Lane Industrial Park
T: +44 1642 793 318
02/07/2017 - 1.5 MB
03/07/2017 - 3.05 MB